Re: [Exim] Possible DOS for Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Kevin Sindhu
Dla: Mark Morley
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Possible DOS for Exim
Moin Mark!
Mark Morley schrieb am Monday, den 28. January 2002:

> A while back we noticed Exim processes that were going nuts,
> consuming all available RAM and swap space and eventually dying.

Cool!! :P

> But the question is, does anyone have any ideas about how to prevent
> this kind of thing now, with the current version of Exim?

As per Philip, 3.34 is the last of its(3.xx) releases. I think there
should be general patch for this for at least 3.34 and 3.33
releases... Even if we don't have a 3.35 release.

Rgds,

    -Kevin

--
It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that
virginity could be a virtue.