Re: [Exim] System_Filter_Configuration

Top Pagina
Auteur: Greg Ward
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] System_Filter_Configuration
--
On 29 January 2002, Peter Forst said:
> can anybody help me by configuring an mailfilter that rejects all mails with
> an attachment like xxx.SCR or xxx.VBS - the system_filter from ftp.exim.org
> works but sends no message back to the sender (like vacation response).
> further, I would like to move the mails with the rejected attachments into
> a folder on my filesystem.

Try the attached system_filter.gz (gzip'ed so it doesn't trigger
everyone's SirCam filter). I'll also attach three *.txt files
referenced from the filter, which I use for sending back polite "You are
infected" messages.

Note the commented-out "save" statements. For reasons that I never
figured out, "save" only seems to work if you do it before everything
else (at least before sending out the "You are infected" notice).

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???
[ Content of type application/octet-stream deleted ]

This form of message is often used by e-mail viruses and
worms. If you meant to send this file then please package
it up as a zip file and resend it.
--
This message has been rejected because it has a potentially
executable attachment.

This form of attachment is often used by e-mail viruses and