Re: [Exim] Alias file help

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mr P
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Alias file help
According to the FAQ (see Q0401)

         virtual:
           driver = aliasfile
           domains = virt.dom.ain
           file = /usr/lib/aliases.virt
           search_type = lsearch

         default_virtual:
           driver = smartuser
           domains = virt.dom.ain
           transport = special_delivery
           new_address = postmaster@???
        no_more

My Current config file for the aliases is set up like this:

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
# user = exim
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

The FAQ refers to it as Virtual: and default virtual... So what should
the smartuser entry to put in as? I tried just putting it in as default
virtual and no mail was getting sent until I removed it again.

Thanks :)