Re: [Exim] Exim + Courier IMAP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jaco van der Schyff
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + Courier IMAP
Hi,

With Frisco Kuipers on the list's help, I managed to get exim running
with courier imap's userdb authentication.

I just have the following query:

In the director below, I check in the condition clause if the user
exist,
and then I basically do the same thing to get the home_directory to
deliver to. Is there a way to use the return value from condition
in the test for home_directory, or am I totally missing the mark here?

Just seems asif I am doing double work here..

virtual_localuser:
  driver = smartuser
  domains = "lsearch;/etc/virtual/virtualdomains"
  condition = ${lookup {john@???} dbmnz
{/etc/virtual/userdb.dat}\
               {$value} }
  home_directory = "${if match{${extract{2}{|} {${lookup
{john@???}\
                    dbmnz {/etc/virtual/userdb.dat}\
                    {$value} }}}}{^mail=(.+)\\$}{$1}fail}"
  transport = vmail_delivery