RE: [Exim] Filter

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jai Kumar Shinde
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Rajesh, Exim User list
Aihe: RE: [Exim] Filter
Hi,

U have to enable in config file

i.e
message_filter = /usr/exim/filter

and edit file /usr/exim/filter...add the following lines

******cut *****

if $header_subject: is "new photos from my party!"
then
  noerror fail text "This message has been rejected because it has virus\n\
             \t plz clean it."
  seen finish
endif

and restart the exim. or killall -HUP exim

Plz next time onwards search at mailing list archive.

Have Fun
Jai