Re: [Exim] SourceForge

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Patrice Fournier
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SourceForge
On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 17:40, Patrice Fournier wrote:

> Is there any hope that Exim be available via cvs? Or is the Exim project
> on SourceForge going to be updated and used for more than the web site? I
> like to see a project's whishlist, unresolved bugs and the progress in
> cvs.. :) it's also easier to cvs up regularly than patch once in a while
> (especially if you have made local modifications to the source code)

No, its very very unlikely.

I did import a huge pile of old versions into a CVS on sourceforge a
while back, but frankly the sourceforge stuff is not even being kept
near current. If I could delete it as a project I would since I'd
prefer it to just die than be outdated. [Its also worth noting that
the other couple of projects I have on sf are likely to migrate away
soon, and do not keep CVS on there because I don't want to be trapped by
moronic US crypto regulations]

Exim development is done pretty much completely by Philip on systems at
Cambridge.

    Nigel.