Re: [Exim] passing mail from one server to the next for spam…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: dman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] passing mail from one server to the next for spam assassin.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 11:19:11AM -0800, Derrick wrote:
| I mentioned this earlier, in a round about way. I'm intrested in setting
| the current mail server (which is being replaced) to process mail using
| spamassassin before passing the mail onto the webmail server. We get too
| much spam at this site, and I am wondering if this is a wise solution.

I use spamassassin with exim, and it is great. Not perfect, but
great. It can do some RBL checks too. Soon I plan to put an HTML
page describing my setup somewhere so I can just point people to it
(instead of rewriting the same message over and over :-))

-D

--

For society, it's probably a good thing that engineers value function
over appearance.  For example, you wouldn't want engineers to build