[Exim] Courier userdb md5 passwords?

Góra strony
Autor: Dave C.
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Courier userdb md5 passwords?
I've got a setup using exim with Courier-IMAP and its userdb.

I'm trying to setup SMTP AUTH, but I need a way to check passwords from
within exim. exim's ${md5... expansion seems to output the md5sum in an
entriely different format. I've tried ${crypteq\{md5\} but it doesnt
pass that either..

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this?

I've included a sample password/crypted combination below, if someone
can give me an exim expansion that will succeed for it I'd be much
obliged.. I will of course continue hacking away at it myself.

password:
test123

courier 'userdb' md5 hashed string:
$1$eYrvxTAm$Wz4Wkxe5exy/5VhkuTnYH0