[Exim] SPAM from secondary mail servers that you can not con…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Terry Shows
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] SPAM from secondary mail servers that you can not control
I have successfully stopped spam hosts that connect to me until lately. Now
they seem to be sending their email through my backup MX hosts (not
controlled by me), and then my machine accepts anything coming from this
host.

Does anybody know of a way to search ALL of the "Received:" headers in a
message to see if it originally came from a known spammer, no matter how
many other machines it may have been routed through.

My experience in setting up the configuration file is very limited, so
please speak slowly.

Thank You
Terry Shows