Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave Doeppel
Aan: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] Exim reloading [was Re: (no subject)]
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
The problem was the poprelayd script which was trying to restart the daemon
everytime it updated.

Since Exim re-reads it's configuration on it's own I disabled that function
and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Thank you,

Dave Doeppel