Re: [Exim] Certificate revocation?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Dalbec
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Certificate revocation?
I was thinking of something like tls_crl=... but in fact it's useless in my case
since I needed to revoke a self-signed certificate. I would need to revoke the
certificate before setting up the CRL (certificate revocation list), but then I
wouldn't be able to sign the CRL since the certificate would be revoked.
SSL: Catch-22's all over the place!
John