Re: [Exim] Re: socket bind() errors

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: socket bind() errors
> +++ Dave [exim-users] <24/01/02 21:19 -0800>:
> > I have checked using ps -aux and I see no other items running
> > except the exim daemon.
> > Not sure what else would be trying to load exim up.
>
> Two copies of the exim daemon maybe? Do a netstat ...

Or possibly inetd is still configured to listen to port 25. Look for a
line beginning with 'smtp' in /etc/inetd.conf.
- --
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                             X  Against HTML
Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security         / \ Email!