[Exim] exim, authenticators and the case of the email-addres…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Frank Tiemann
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] exim, authenticators and the case of the email-addresses
hi there,

i've a question with authenticators and the ${lc: function:

my problem is, that the lower-case function doesnt work in the
authenticator-section:

#                   AUTHENTICATION CONFIGURATION                     #
login_gmx_user1:
 driver = plaintext
 public_name = PLAIN
 client_send = ${if match{$sender_address}{user1\\@gmx\\.de}
{^user1@???^pass1} fail}

^- this works fine, but only if the sender_address is in lower cases (like
"user1@???"), for "User1@???" it fails

#                   AUTHENTICATION CONFIGURATION                     #
login_gmx_user1:
 driver = plaintext
 public_name = PLAIN
 client_send = ${if match{${lc:$sender_address}}{user1\\@gmx\\.de}
{^user1@???^pass1} fail}

^- this doesnt work, exim told me the following:

[...] expansion of "${if match{${lc" failed in login_gmx_user1
authenticator: "${lc" i
s not a known operator (or a } is missing in a variable reference)

(i've copied the ${lc: string directly from the routers-section, where it
works fine.)

anyone an idea?

Frank Tiemann
ps, ${uc: is the same problem :)