[Exim] Hubbed Hosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christopher Chaduka
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Hubbed Hosts
Hi all,

I have a certain domain that I want to accept mail for and push all the
mail to a certan IP (their mail server). The MX records for the domain look
like this:

domain.com    mail exchanger = 10 mx1.myisp.com.
domain.com    mail exchanger = 15 mx2.myisp.com.

I would like mx1.myisp.com to push all mail for domain.com to an IP address
on domain.com's network, which happens to be domain.com's mail server, say
1.1.1.1

I also have certain domains that I store mail for till they connect to my
server and issue ETRNs. How would I configure exim with the hubbed_hosts:
and other_hosts: conf options to achieve this? What's the order such that
mx1.isp.com wont try to push all "non-local" mail to 1.1.1.1?

My router conf section looks like so:

# All domains that are local to us deliver the message into their own
Maildir directory
route_append:
     driver = domainlist
     domains = lsearch:/usr/local/exim/mailspooling-clients
     transport = smtp_appendfile
     route_list = "*     $domain"

# Remote addresses are those with a domain that does not match any item
# in the "local_domains" setting above.

# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP using a DNS lookup with
# default options.

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP by explicit IP address,
# given as a "domain literal" in the form [nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn]. The RFCs
# require this facility, which is why it is enabled by default in Exim.
# If you want to lock it out, set forbid_domain_literals in the main
# configuration section above.

literal:
driver = ipliteral
transport = remote_smtp