Re: [Exim] ACL issue in exim 3.952

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Vadim Vygonets, Richard Welty
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] ACL issue in exim 3.952
On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> > accept hosts = :
> >
> > This ACL statement accepts the recipient if the sending host matches the list.
> > But what does that strange list mean?
>
> See the comment above that line.

When generated by convert4r4, it is a bit cryptic:

# Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages

The comment in the default configuration is better:

# Accept if source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do this by
# testing for an empty sending host field.

I will update convert4r4 to include the fuller message.