[Exim] Answer A0308 from the FAQ doesn't work for me

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: A. Schirmacher
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Answer A0308 from the FAQ doesn't work for me
I have a Debian 2.2 system, which serves as the mail
hub for my small home office. All non-local email is
sent to the smtp server of my ISP. The name of the box
is box.myname.de, and all users here have an account
on the box.

I have configured email forwarders at my ISP so that
all my relatives can use neat email addresses like
hans@???, which will be forwarded to their real
(ugly) mail addresses.

Problem is, whenever I want to write an email to hans,
I get an error as hans is not a user on the box, and
the email never makes it to the ISP.

I think the Answer 0308 from the FAQ addresses my
problem but it does not work for me.

I modified/added the following lines according to
A0308:

local_domains =

special_local:
driver = domainlist
local_parts = user1:user2:user3
domains = myname.de
route_list = * localhost byname
self = local

When sending any mail I get the error message:

exim configuration error:
transport special_local: cannot find transport driver
"domainlist" in line 173

What's wrong? All help is appreciated.

Arne

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de