Re: [Exim] Hi. moving to maildir. looking for suggestions

Author: Michael J. Tubby B.Sc \(Hons\) G8TIC
To: exim-users, Greg Ward
Subject: Re: [Exim] Hi. moving to maildir. looking for suggestions
Greg,

Assuming that the machine that the mail is already on has a POP
server (even if its the same machine) then you could use 'gatmail'
which you'll find on freshmeat.

I've used it several times to convert/upgrade customer sites from
sendmail/wu-imap/pop to Exim/Maildir/Courier-IMAP and it works
fine.

Mike