Re: [Exim] Mailman and bounces with exim.

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Broome
Aan: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Mailman and bounces with exim.
Oh - okay I have re greped all the documentation and conf files and see no
menion of SMTPDirect except from a caution not to do DNS resolution as
well.

So does one go from Sendmail.py for mail injection to SMTPDirect? and
configure it? monitor it?

What is SMTPDirect?

This would likey be a good addition to the HOW-TO as well.

Dave,
--
David Broome   Programmer-Analyst.FineArts.UVic.CA  /BSc /CNA /MCP
250.721-6307   dbroome@???                FIA 221