Re: [Exim] DISCLAIMER

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Greg A. Woods
Para: Rajesh
CC: Exim User list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] DISCLAIMER
[ On Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 13:11:48 (+0530), Rajesh wrote: ]
> Subject: [Exim] DISCLAIMER
>
> Hai guys
> I wanted to know if i can implement common disclaimer in exim. If so
> please let me know or please tell me where to refer. This is very urgent

I'm guessing your company lawyers want to put some kind of
confidentiality notice in every message sent by their employeees.
Here's what I attach to any message I reply to that contains such a
disclaimer:

    This e-mail puts you on notice that I will not be bound by your
    confidentiality notice and will feel free to review, disclose,
    distribute, archive, laugh at, be amused by, poke fun publicly at,
    and/or publish anything I get in e-mail, either directly or indirectly,
    and whether intended for me or not, without any further notice.  If you
    don't feel comfortable with that, I suggest that you not send any
    e-mail, especially not to me; or at least that you use strong digital
    encryption to ensure that your e-mail can't be read by anyone other than
    its intended recipient.  There are many ways to do this, including using
    such things as PGP, Lotus Notes, S/Mime, and many other similar systems.

    I apologize to you if it was not your decision to add this notice to
    your e-mail.  However, given the number of places that have legalized
    shrink wrap licenses and the similarity of this license to same, I feel
    like it is incumbent on me to put you on notice immediately regarding my
    rejection of your notice.  Please forward it to whoever in your legal
    department or management chain you deem as appropriate.

:-)

--
                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098; <gwoods@???>; <g.a.woods@???>; <woods@???>