Re: [Exim] no_more

Top Pagina
Auteur: Phil Pennock
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] no_more
On 2002-01-23 at 11:30 -0000, iHostWeb Sales wrote:
> I don't know if Phil is being facetious there but if he is i have to agree.

If it came across that way, then I have no regrets. There was some
minor sniping ("but they involve a little effort") but for the most part
that was a straight reply, simply teaching the poster how to find out
for themselves.

Handing answers to simple questions on a plate should be treated the
same as handing out crack cocaine. It encourages a dependency habit,
only one which is far worse for directly affecting ability to think.
Far better to teach people how to fish, instead of giving out free fish.
--
"You know, I've gone to a lot of psychics, and they've told me a lot of
different things, but not one of them has ever told me 'You are an undercover