[Exim] Re: FAQ cross-reference bug?

Góra strony
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Dla: Exim Users
Temat: [Exim] Re: FAQ cross-reference bug?
+++ Phil Pennock [exim-users] <23/01/02 14:35 +0100>:
> Shouldn't that be Q0403 ?
> Q0402: How do I configure Exim to send all messages to a central server?

Nope. This is afaik a smarthost config

> Q0403: How do I configure Exim to send messages for unknown local users
>        to a central server?

This is - "deliver certain users locally, but then pass the rest to a
different server instead of 550'ing them". Like, for example when you have
all the geeks in $orkplace having access to shell accounts for mail, and mail
for the suits then goes on to be delivered into a bloatus jokes server,
complete with full html, corporate disclaimers etc etc.

    -srs