Re: [Exim] Mailman and bounces with exim.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: David Broome
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mailman and bounces with exim.
On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 11:42, David Broome wrote:
> Do you have amy ideas about the difference in the Sender: field which is
> causing bounces to not go to the -admin account which has the bounce
> detection trap.

Educated guess: you are using the Mailman "Sendmail.py" MTA interface to
inject mail, and your list account isn't trusted by exim.

Two possible solutions:-

1. Make your list account trusted

  2. Move to SMTPDirect to inject mail.
     Since no one really used the Sendmail.py interface, and its
     known to lose mail under certain circumstances, as well as
     having no advantages and many disadvantages, this second
     option is the one to take.

    Nigel.