Re: [Exim] default delivery from aliases file

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] default delivery from aliases file
On 2002-01-22 at 22:01 +0000, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:
> Various bits of on-line documentation led me to believe that I can put
> a line like "*: edmund" in /etc/aliases to get all otherwise
> undelivered mail sent to me, but it doesn't work, even when I added
> the '*' in exim.conf:
>
> system_aliases:
> driver = aliasfile
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe
> file = /etc/aliases
> search_type = lsearch*
>
> What's the best way of achieving this?

If you want the delivery to fail, but receive notification, then the
other answers given address this.

If you are the only user on this system, so mis-addressed mail won't be
much of an issue, then the above should work. I think. I could do with
more coffee before I'm prepared to say that without an "I think"
qualification. :^)

How does it fail?

What do you see if you run:
$ cat <<EOMAIL | exim -d2 qwerty