Re: [Exim] default delivery from aliases file

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] default delivery from aliases file
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:

> Various bits of on-line documentation led me to believe that I can put
> a line like "*: edmund" in /etc/aliases to get all otherwise
> undelivered mail sent to me, but it doesn't work, even when I added
> the '*' in exim.conf:
>
> system_aliases:
> driver = aliasfile
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe
> file = /etc/aliases
> search_type = lsearch*

That should work. You say it doesn't, but you didn't say what actually
happened. Have you tested your configuration with -bt? Or with -d9 and
-bt?