Re: [Exim] envelope_to_add, pipes, and multiple recipients

Author: WJCarpenter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] envelope_to_add, pipes, and multiple recipients
ph> Aha! Looks like I might not need to do anything after all. The
ph> ChangeLog for Exim 3.21 contains this:
ph> 7. When an Envelope-To: header was added to a delivery, more than

Thanks!  I had done my ChangeLog grepping for "envelope_to_" and so
didn't find that.  I'll hit up my ISP for a version upgrade.  I
presume there are no compatibility worries except the eradication of
buggy behavior and the adding of "new stuff".
--
bill@??? (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119