Re: [Exim] rewrite header or remailer for virtual addresses?

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] rewrite header or remailer for virtual addresses?
Quoth Stephen Lee on Mon, Jan 21, 2002:
> In other words I would like to keep all correspondence in the virtual
> domain if the original message was sent to the virtual address.

This is not a job for an MTA, but for an MUA. The MTA doesn't
know anything about messages you're replying to, it only knows
about the message it's handling at the moment. MUAs can set
different From: headers in different cases.

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.