Re: [Exim] Incorrect Delivery Time for pop mail

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Incorrect Delivery Time for pop mail
Quoth Bruce Thomson on Sun, Jan 20, 2002:
> I have an issue with a RH 7.2 box that has been set up with Exim 3.34, and
> cucipop 1.31 for pop transport. The issue is that delivery dates are 12
> hours in the future. (i.e. date received by the client is for tomorrow). The
> server is set to local time (GMT +10 hours). Has anyone else come across
> this issue, and if so, is it Exim or cucipop?

What is the date in the Received: headers that the server
inserts?  What OS?  What is the output of the following commands:
    date
    env TZ=GMT date
?  What is the time on the client you tested it on?  What is the
timezone on the server and on the client (see what /etc/localtime
points to, in most OSes, and run "date")?

Vadik.

--
Rex is to Regina as Vax is to...