Re: [Exim] Using two ports for traffic

Author: Pete Naylor
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using two ports for traffic
Philip Hazel wrote...

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Kevin Reed wrote:
>
> > I would like to setup a second instance of Exim, to listen on a
> > different port to allow forwarding and receipts from mail server
> > located using a non-standard port (other than port 25).
>
> In Exim 4, you can have a single daemon listening on two ports.

Will it be possible to log the local port for a given session? I'm trying
to do exactly that with Exim 3.34 and can't find an expansion item or a
main log_ option that meets the requirement. I could use a separate log
file for each daemon (two for two listening ports with Exim 3.34), but I'd
rather not.

--
Pete Naylor