Re: [Exim] help whit exim instalation!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John and Catherine Allen
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] help whit exim instalation!
From: "Alejandro Juarez Rodriguez" <rod@???>

> I need install Exim, and i 'll want so somebody helpme whit somewhere
> where I could find some abaut the instalation of exim

Alejandro,

As somebody who started as a total beginner about 18 months ago, I advise
you strongly: download the complete Exim manual (the "Exim Specification",
not the "overview" document), print it out, and read it from beginning to
end. Some bits are especially important when starting (eg chapter 3),
others are less vital and don't have to be read in detail, but which
chapters fall into this category depends on what kind of use you plan to
make of Exim.

All the installation instructions are in there.

The quality and completeness of the manual are strong arguments for using
Exim. Trying to install it without the manual is asking for trouble.

Of course you could also buy Philip Hazel's book.

John

--

John and Catherine Allen
Bofferdange, Luxembourg