[Exim] Exim 3.33 with Exiscan and Sophos

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeffrey Wheat
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Exim 3.33 with Exiscan and Sophos
I had installed exiscan/sophos with exim 3.33 and had it working fine. The only problem I had was that email would get to a point that it queued and queued to the point I was getting 12 hour or more delays in delivery! I have emailed the author of exican and made the changes that he suggested and it still delays all deliveries. Has anyone else managed to get this working without hideous delivery delays? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jeff

---