[Exim] Re: setting up spamassassin (alternative)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Alan Chandler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: debian-user, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: setting up spamassassin (alternative)
On Friday 18 January 2002 7:13 am, Alan Chandler wrote:
> On Friday 18 January 2002 1:04 am, dman wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:27:36PM +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:

> > | # This transport does a spam check to look for spam and then
> > | re-injects # the message into exim
> > |
> > | command = spamc | exim -oMr spam_checked -f $sender_address
> > | \$LOCAL_PART use_shell = true
> >
> > Can anyone else comment on the fragility or robustness of this? I
> > think Paul's expansion to use "mailer-daemon" instead of the empty
>
> I found that if $sender_address is null (ie a bounce message) then
> $LOCAL_PART becomes $sender_address and exim fails for lack of recipients.
> The mail goes down a black hole (which is what your want in this
> situation).

Actually I realised this was wrong as soon as I posted it. I have now
changed it to this

command = spamc | exim -oMr spam_checked ${if eq {$sender_address} {} {}
{-f $sender_address}} \$LOCAL_PART

- --

Alan - alan@???
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk