Re: [Exim] Fastest way to inject msg to 20000 recipients in …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Frömmel
Para: David Saez Padros
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Fastest way to inject msg to 20000 recipients in queue
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, David Saez Padros wrote:

Hi,

> Could somebody please tel me the fastest way to inject one message
> with about 20000 recipients while using the hints database for
> remote deliveries ??

I feeds massmails into the exim-queue with the -odqs-switch (which
queues the mail, processes the routing-informations and waits for the
next queue-runner process).

My calling-line is:

/usr/exim/bin/exim -odqs -f from@??? -bm <toaddress>
and then the mail comes from stdin.

regards, Chr. Froemmel
--
Mailadministrator of the clinic of medicine "Benjamin Franklin" Berlin.