Attn Greg Woods and rewriting "MAIL FROM:" (was FW: Re: [Ex…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Attn Greg Woods and rewriting "MAIL FROM:" (was FW: Re: [Exim] Root is user in Envelope)
Ok, I can choose routers based on the recipients domain. Cool (see
below for why I want this). But my MAIL FROM: is still rejected by
Greg's system (dman.ddts.net has no MX record). I wanted to send him
a message off-list but have failed.

Is there an easy way to specify an address for the MAIL FROM: in the
router's configuration?

(Greg: read below for your message that is off-topic for exim-users)

-D

----- Forwarded message from dman <dsh8290@???> -----