Re: [Exim] sendmail mailertable equiv

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Administrateur Intranet
To: Drav Sloan
CC: Peter Santiago, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] sendmail mailertable equiv

Drav Sloan a écrit :

> Peter Santiago wrote:
> > How do I setup mailertable functionality under Exim?
>
> [snip evil sendmail stuff]
>
> in ya routers section
>
> mailertable:
>    driver = domainlist
>    transport = remote_smtp
>    search_type = partial-lsearch
>    route_file = Exim_tables/masqueraded_hosts

> Contents of file:
>
> *.example.org           new.domain.org:new.example.org          byname

It seem don't work here if new.domain.org it's my local host

for me i need to send to mail1.my.domain and mail2.my.domain the domain my.domain

testing setup :

local:
    driver: domainlist
    transport: remote_smtp
    route_list = my.domain mail1.my.domain:mail2.my.domain byname

at localhost mail2 i send only to mail1
any idea ?

tks