RE: [Exim] too many postgres connections

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Andy Hedges
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
題目: RE: [Exim] too many postgres connections
On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Andy Hedges wrote:

> I'm about to use Exim with Postgres for the backend of a new Hosting/ISP
> company. What is the best way to track this issue?

It's a bug in the Postgres module in Exim 4 (currently in test as Exim
3.952). It will be fixed in the next pre-release (3.953) which I hope
will be out before the end of this month. If you want a simple patch
before them, mail me.

This is not a problem in Exim 3, as far as I know. (The code changed; I
screwed up.)