[Exim] Mailer-daemon email address.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Wakeling
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Mailer-daemon email address.
Hello. I must admit I joined the mailing list specifically to get an
answer to this question. Never mind.

I'm currently using exim 3.34

I'm the admin of a box that accepts email for several domains. Say for
example my qualify_domain is "a.com", and local_domains is a.com:b.com.
My aliasfile director has the setting file = /etc/aliases.$domain, so
there can be a different set of valid local_parts depending on the domain.

If I send an email to blurgle@???, I get a bounce, sent from
mail-daemon@???.
If I send an email to blurgle@???, I also get a bounce from
mailer-daemon@???, whereas I would prefer to get a bounce sent from
mailer-daemon@??? (looks a little more professional, etc).

I have looked through all the exim 3 docs I can find, but I can't see how
to do this. What am I missing?

Matthew

--
As you approach the airport, you see a sign saying "Beware - low
flying airplanes". There's not a lot you can do about that. Take