Re: [Exim] Passing mail through directors as well as routers…

Top Pagina
Auteur: dman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Passing mail through directors as well as routers section?
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 07:53:18PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
| On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Joachim Wieland wrote:

| > I'd like to ask if it is possible to get a mail pass through the
| > directors _and_ the routers section?
| >
| > The reason is: I lately had a setup where I wanted to relay certain
| > domains but before I wanted to check if there are any forwards for
| > localpart@one-of-these-domains defined in the database.

| This is exactly the kind of scenario which caused me to abolish the
| distinction between directors and routers in Exim 4. In Exim 4 there is
| just one set of routers.

Will it be possible to keep them separate?  I can imagine that it may
be useful to handle incoming and outgoing messages differently.  I'm
thinking of an option like
    message_type = incoming
    message_type = outgoing
    message_type = incoming : outgoing

What do you think?

-D

--

Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.