Re: [Exim] qmail issues

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Joachim Wieland
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] qmail issues
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Joachim Wieland wrote:

> since I'd like to move from qmail to exim, I'd be interested if there

At this time, it would make sense to move to Exim 4 if you are not using
Exim 3 already.

> is support in exim or if there are scripts/programs for the following tasks:
>
> - qmail autoturn ( URL: http://cr.yp.to/serialmail.html )

There is no support in Exim, but Exim does support ETRN.

>  - qmail queue feeding (a message is fed into qmail-queue by opening fd
>    0 and fd 1 and passing the body of the mail through one fd and the
>    envelope through the other)

There is no support in Exim for this. It accepts envelopes only by the
following ways:

(a) As command arguments
(b) In the headers, using -t
(c) In SMTP format (-bs or -bS options)