Re: [Exim] -d9 reveals postgres password

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Joachim Wieland
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] -d9 reveals postgres password
Hi Philip,

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 07:51:48PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > joe@mcrock:~$ /usr/sbin/exim -d9 -bt adfadf 2>&1| grep password
> > PGSQL new connection: host=localhost port=0 database=maildb user=exim
> > password=exim

> Are you really a normal user? Only admin users are able to run with
> debug levels greater than one. Look at the start of the debug output.
> It should say

> Caller is an admin user

Nope. This is the result if I run as root but not as the normal user. I
just su'ed to the nobody user and he's able to see the password as well.

nobody doesn't see a

PGSQL using cached connection for localhost/maildb/exim/exim

but he sees

PGSQL new connection: host=localhost port=0 database=maildb user=exim password=exim

Feel free to ask for any other information you would need to track the
problem down.

Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request***** - ICQ: 37225940
Evolution is a million line computer program falling into place by accident.