Re: [Exim] Feature Suggestion

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Marc Perkel
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Feature Suggestion
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Marc Perkel wrote:

> So - it seems to me that it would be nice if exim could look at the file limit and slow down if it gots up to
> say 80% of the systems file limit. Additionally - the idea that Exim being smart enough to not totally hog the
> system by default would be nice.

"Exim" isn't a single processes. It is a whole set of unrelated
processes. There isn't any way "it" could look at the file limit and
keep track of the number of files it is using - even supposing there is
a convenient way to do this in all the operating systems Exim runs on.