Re: [Exim] Syslog (Queue runner entries)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: bhoc
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Syslog (Queue runner entries)
On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 bhoc@??? wrote:

> I have exim log against syslog. I get all the details I need. However, I
> always have these annoying messages from the queue runner filling up my
> log:
>
> Jan 11 22:02:49 pgnzh01 exim[4642]: Start queue run: pid=4642
> Jan 11 22:02:49 pgnzh01 exim[4642]: End queue run: pid=4642
>
> Is there an option to tell the queue runner *not* to log that crap? I
> mean, it's interesting to see if it works, but once it does, it would be
> nice to disable it.
> Or would I have to disable a certain log level to get rid of those
> messages?

Enter your text editor. Load doc/spec.txt. Search for "Start queue run".
Your first hit will find

log_queue_run_level             Type: integer                      Default: 0

    This option specifies the log level for the messages 'start queue run' and
    'end queue run'. Setting it higher than the value of "log_level" causes
    them to be suppressed.