[Exim] Passing mail through directors as well as routers sec…

Página Inicial
Autor: Joachim Wieland
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Passing mail through directors as well as routers section?
Hi,

I'd like to ask if it is possible to get a mail pass through the
directors _and_ the routers section?

The reason is: I lately had a setup where I wanted to relay certain
domains but before I wanted to check if there are any forwards for
localpart@one-of-these-domains defined in the database.

I admit that in the general case it is very good to have a transparent
and clear structure and that a mail server is either responsible for a
domain, knows about the local parts and is able to check for forwards or
that he is not responsible and has to pass the message along without
changing or redirecting it.

I know that I'm breaking this clear structure here and that I'm trying
to do something nasty :-)

Anyway, I'd like to be interested if this is possible.

Thank you very much,
Joachim

--
Yes, I've now got this nice little apartment in New York, one of those
L-shaped ones.  Unfortunately, it's a lower case l.     -- Rita Rudner