Re: [Exim] exiqsumm hangs no output

Página Inicial
Autor: Rob Lingelbach
Para: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiqsumm hangs no output
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 07:10:16PM +0100, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>
> > my spec.txt doesn't have that, could you point me to the location of
>
> no ?
>

> 53.2 Summarising the queue
>
> The "exiqsumm" utility is a Perl script, provided in the "util"
> directory, which reads the output of "exim -bp" and produces a summary

"which reads the output of 'exim -bp'" is slightly disingenuous syntax :]
-- it implies that perhaps the reading is done innately.
but it's not worth quibbling, I have a strange take on english sometimes :]
(I would have written "which can read the output of 'exim -bp'") :]

--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com
Sysadm, Computer Animation Lab            rob@???