Re: [Exim] Exim Quota-SQL

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
CC: abaddon
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim Quota-SQL
* Abaddon <abaddon@???> [20020111 17:29]: wrote:
> The Facts:
>
> FreeBSD 4.4
>
> helo x
> mail from: sksks@???
> rcpt to: blah@???
> DATA
> test
> .
> quit
>

>  username  domain       alias  is_alias  password  quota
>  blah      domain.com          no        blah      1

> QUOTA_MYSQL = select quota from mail where
> username='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' and domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'
>

> virtual_delivery:
>   driver = appendfile
>   file = /var/spool/mail/${domain}/${local_part}
>   quota = ${lookup mysql {QUOTA_MYSQL}{$value}}
>   quota_warn_threshold = 100%
>   quota_warn_message = "\
>                 To: $local_part@$domain\n\
>                 Subject: Your mailbox\n\n\
>                 This message is automatically created \
>                 by mail delivery software.\n\n\
>                 The size of your mailbox has exceeded \
>                 a warning threshold that is\n\
>                 set by the system administrator.\n"

> user = mail
> group = mail
> mode = 0660

Something like a warning before the quota is fully used, maybe??

quota_warn_threshold = 75%
quota_is_inclusive = false

> I am trying to put up a quota-peruser (mysql table) on my system.
> 1. The "1" on my quota table will be understand as bytes, kbyte ou mega ?
> (I know if i put 1M it will be understand as 1 mega)

I guess Megabytes still (guesswork) but i have to see spec.txt again ;)

> 2. Why dosent the exim send the quota_warn_message immediately ?

When the quota is already used up??? You warn at 100%.

> 3. How can i make the exim to send the quota_warn_message immediately ?

Hmm, not sure.

> Philip, just keep the good jog ! :)

I don't know how old is good ol' Phil but I am sure he does jog. Phil, yes???

-Wash

S y s t e m s A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen
lantern.
        -- Edgar A. Shoaff