Re: [Exim] Some interesting problems I ran into today regard…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jose Luis Martin
To: daniel-ml-reply, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Some interesting problems I ran into today regarding Exim SMTP-Auth, tpop3d, and vmail-sql

> I fixed my plain and login authenticators and then discovered that exim was attempting to compare the password given with crypt() when in fact, what was stored in the > database by vmail-sql was an MD5 digest. Oops.
> So. I prefixed the password with {md5} in my exim.conf, but it still didn't work. I'm not one hundred percent positive, but I believe it is because exim is using a base 64 > digest whereas vmail-sql/tpop3d is using a base 32..

I'm using only md5 password with vmail-sql and this auth in exim is working:

plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_condition = "${if eq{${md5:$3}}{${substr_5:${lookup mysql{select password_hash from popbox where local_part='${local_part:$2}' and domain_name='${domain:$2}'}{$value}}}}{1}{0}}"
server_set_id = $2

of course, the Paul Warren solution is better and i will use his md5check in the future.

José Luis Martín
Dpto. Informática Biocora Consultores S.L.