[Exim] backup delivery

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Thoralf Will
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] backup delivery
actually to backup an mbox we use rsync to copy the mail of every user
which (sometimes) produces high load on the mailstore-servers when users
are checking their boxes and possibly download new mail at the same
time. (mailin, mailstore and mailout are different servers)

idea: mailin delivers to mailstore, checks and if successfully written
to mailstore - then delivers to mailbackup, otherwise reject delivery
completely. this is necessary because we have to check quota before
writing to mailstore.

is this kind of delivery possible and how?

--
Thoralf Will
Systemadministration                            http://www.schlund.de