Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]

Página Inicial
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: dman
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]
On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 04:04, dman wrote:

> Could be. I notice too that your gpg signature is stripped out.
> Maybe the stripping program doesn't know the difference between HTML
> messages and other not plain-text-only-no-attachments-whatsoever
> messages.

The stripper mandates messages to be single part text/plain - all
attachments are stripped, the best alternative text/plain is taken, if
there is no text/plain (ie html only) then an attempt is made to convert
to text.

The archiver does not handle MIME, so attachments tend to really louse
the archives. When this is fixed we could allow some attachments
through, although I'm not generally keen on attachments in a mailing
list.

    Nigel.