[Exim] virtual domains aliases

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dean Grubb
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] virtual domains aliases
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the world of email configuration.

What the simplest way to setup virtual domains with aliases, so far I have
managed to get the virtual domain part working with this;

local_domains localhost:dbm;/etc/exim.domains.db

/etc/exim.domains.db looks like;

domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com

the rest of exim.conf is straight out of the box. My server is running
debian.

Currently I have a user, say dean and I can send email to;

dean@???
dean@???
dean@???

dean has a .forward file pointing to his real email, but this is not what I
want. I need to have

information@??? go to someone@??? and
information@??? go to someone.else@???

can this be achieved simply?

Dean
--
[ Content of type unknown/unknown deleted ]