Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:18:09PM -0600, Ben Lutgens wrote:
| --
| On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 14:30, dman wrote:

| > | --
| > | [ Content of type text/x-perl deleted ]
| > | --
| > | [ Content of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]
| > | --
| >
| > to happen. Change your mailer settings to send plain-text only, no
| > HTML, and your messages should arrive unbutchered.

| I'm not sending html, plain text only.

Oh, sorry.

| Perhaps evolution is doing something nasty with the mime type
| setting.

Could be. I notice too that your gpg signature is stripped out.
Maybe the stripping program doesn't know the difference between HTML
messages and other not plain-text-only-no-attachments-whatsoever
messages.

-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.