Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ben Lutgens
Para: Patrice Fournier
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]
--
On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 10:48, Patrice Fournier wrote:

> Would you share your changes so others could profit from them? Btw, I
> don't know which version of spamcheck you are using,

Sure, see attached.

> but I posted a
> modified version a couple of days ago with a security fix (as the original
> uses Mail::Audit pipe to send the message back to Exim and this function
> uses a shell)

I'm digging into the archives for this now to incorporate that. I hadn't
caught that.

> Outgoing mail does not go through directors, it goes through routers. As
> you didn't show us a spamcheck_router (and there were no Received line
> with spam-scanned protocol in your email) outgoing mail won't get scanned
> (unless they are sent to a local address before being redirected elsewhere
> of course).

I worded that wrong I guess. What I mean is, the mails going to my users
from other users. so if I sent a mail to 25 people on my domain ( via
mailman or by being naughty and using a huge To: line like some of my
users feel compelled to do ) I don't want each copy of that mail to get
spamchecked on the way to each of those users. It makes things like
internal list mailings really hard on my mailserver (since I can't seem
to riddle out how to make the spamd method work with exim.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.